If charm, comfort and position are important features in your next property purchase, then call today about 78 Hulme Drive in Wangaratta's popular West End. Fully established and much improved by its current owner, this cedar timber home is surrounded by an easy-care garden and backs onto the town's popular walking/cycling tracks. There's three bedrooms with built-in robes, an open plan living/kitchen/dining area, cosy ducted gas heating, and lots of little extras that make a house a home. Inspections highly recommended.
- Roomy kitchen with gas wall oven, gas cooktop, rangehood and breakfast bar.
- Ducted gas heating (floor vents), ceiling fans and split system.
- Spacious bathroom with separate bath and shower.
- Built-in robes and ceiling fans in all 3 bedrooms.
- Recently installed instant gas hot water system.
- Large timber deck overlooking creek/bush views.
- Energy saving 12-panel solar system.
- Long front timber verandah with drop-down blinds.
- Undercover parking. Powered shedding with concrete floor.
- Neat, easy-to-maintain garden. Established veggie patch. Watering system.
- Well fenced. Secure rear yard for children or pets.
- Close to primary and secondary schools. Easy walk to neighbourhood shops.