Take a drive through Rose Place on the outskirts of Wangaratta and you will quickly understand why properties in this very desirable location seldom change hands. Featuring quality homes on fully established 1-acre allotments (approx.), opportunities to buy in this tightly held cul-de-sac, just minutes from town, are rare indeed. The good news is that number 32 Rose Place is now for sale - and what a property! This modern classic with high ceilings features four bedrooms plus a study, light-filled country kitchen, two living areas and a huge outdoor entertaining area. Great shedding plus a 5kw solar system, all surrounded by an established garden. First time offered for sale.
- Large master bedroom with feature bay window. Walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Formal entrance. Large formal living room with deep shash windows, ornate cornice and ceiling rose.
- North facing open plan kitchen/dining/living space with feature vaulted ceiling.
- 900mm stainless steel electric oven with gas cooktop. Dishwasher and pantry.
- Built in robes in bedrooms and office.
- Spa bath and separate shower.
- Updated ducted gas heating and ducted evaporative cooling.
- Large, private outdoor entertaining area.
- All weather driveway.
- Double lock-up garage with automatic roller door.
- Mature trees, established garden and park-like views.
- Town water supply.
- Town bus stop.
- 9m x 6m powered shed with concrete floor.