Impressively renovated and located in a sought-after central location is this three bedroom, two bathroom home with plenty of WOW factor. Sitting on a corner block of some 785 square metres with parkland and One Mile Creek at the rear, the property has a real out-of-town feel and will suit a wide range of buyers and investors. The transformation this home has undergone with its quality flooring, modern kitchen with as-new appliances, and stunning, elevated rear timber deck must be seen to be fully appreciated.
- Re-stumped, re-wired and re-plumbed.
- Ducted gas floor heating. Ducted evaporative cooling. Ceiling fans. Functioning fire place.
- All windows doubles glazed.
- 2 bathrooms and additional powder room.
- Master with concealed walk-in robe and ensuite.
- Light, bright kitchen with 5 burner gas cooktop and electric wall oven. Stainless steel dishwasher
- High square-set ceilings
- Bamboo flooring.
- Nexus smart home system (remote controlled lights, fans)
- Entertainer's deck at rear adjoining lounge and kitchen.
- Side access to shed/2 car garage, measuring 8m x 7m (approx.) with power and concrete floor.
- Additional garden shed.
- Mature shade trees and secure fencing.
- Currently tenanted until April 2020 at $395 per week