This classic mudbrick home on the outskirts of Glenrowan has been meticulously maintained by its owners who are reluctantly selling and moving on. An ideal opportunity for the lifestyle buyer seeking space and comfort, plus some land to do their thing away from the sounds of city living. Located on more than 6,000 square metres of land, the home has proportions to suit a family with three bedrooms, plus a study, two living areas, ensuite and bathroom, and a large country kitchen. A delightful home and surrounds.
- Open plan kitchen/dining/living area with large timber windows and quality blinds.
- Slow combustion wood heater, split system and numberous ceiling fans.
- Vaulted timber ceiling.
- Master bedroom with walk-in robe and ensuite. Built-in robes in other bedrooms. Window safety exits from all rooms.
- Tinted windows and deadlocks to all doors and windows.
- Office/study with storage loft. NBN connected.
- Spacious kitchen with plenty of soft-close drawers, 2-door pantry, electric oven, dishwasher and double sink.
- Recently renovated bathroom.
- Large laundry.
- Verandahs on three sides plus spacious double carport.
- 3 rainwater tanks.
- Powered shed/workshop with concrete floor and rollerdoor (5.5m x 7.5m approx.).
- Solar hot water system. 6-panel solar system.
- Crown land to rear of property.
- Woodshed, chookshed, raised veggie garden, established lawns and gardens.
- Bitumen to the front gate. 3km from Glenrowan township. 4km from Hume Freeway. Easy drive to both Wangaratta and Benalla.
- 1 1/2 acres (approx.).