Located at the 'swimming pool' end of Swan Street, and with Wareena Park also on your doorstep, this charming, renovated home has it all for downsizers, or investors keen to buy in a prime residential area. Thoughtfully improved, the property has lost none of its charm and comprises three good size bedrooms, fully renovated bathroom, classic central hallway and ducted heating and cooling throughout. Easy-care block of 416 square metres (approx.). This one won't last long.
- Built in robes in all bedrooms.
- Separate lounge with open fireplace.
- Tidy kitchen/dining with plenty of cupboards. Gas oven and gas cooktop.
- Separate shower and bath.
- Separate laundry.
- Hallway study nook with additional storage.
- Instant gas hot water system.
- Ducted gas heating. Ducted evaporative cooling.
- Excellent fencing.
- Garden shed. Separate outside toilet.
- 5000 litre rainwater tank.
- Single carport with high clearance.
- Popular walking/cycling tracks nearby.
- Easy walk to Wangaratta Base Hospital.